Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Currently

It's hard to believe that it is May already.
Where has the school year gone?
So without further delay...May Currently!!!!!

Link up with Farley here!
 Really everything is pretty much as it says.
I have 2 female guinea pigs that I just love:)
This was the day I brought them home.  Caramel is the one with the black band around her middle and Mocha is the other one.  Caramel is very friendly where Mocha would rather you leave her alone.

 I only have 13 1/2 days of school left and I am ready.

I really need to let go of the things I have no control over and learn to forgive.
This is really hard right now.
The Hubs and I are not on equal ground right now.
I won't bore you with the details but let just say that the Disney trip I thought we were going to be able to afford is not going to happen and I'm devastated more than the kids.  It's done, over and time to move on.  I'll get over it eventually {I hope}.

I want a Bamboo table very badly.  I have gotten into doodling and I want one to try out.  They are a in my budget too so that makes them very appealing.  I'm not an artist by far but I would like to make my own clip art for some of my items.  Anyone know anything about them?  I'd love to hear what you would suggest. 

I NEED new clothes!  I have lost some weight {YEA!!!} and nothing fits anymore. 

This summer I plan on relaxing in my pool:)
Creating new items for my classroom next year and putting them in my stores:)
Revamping how I teach writing and looking into theme teaching.
I plan on starting writing on the first day of school next year and hopefully starting writer's workshop.
Anyone that already does this and would like to shed some light on it for me would be my best friend;)
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...