Friday, May 31, 2013

Five for Friday {May 31}

It's Friday and I couldn't be happier!
Maybe next week will ease up and not be as demanding as this week.
I'm linking up today with Doodle Bug Teaching for the wonderful Five for Friday linky.
If you haven't linked up before or checked out this blog do it now. 
It is totally awesome!!
So this week is totally going to be random because I'm out of school and running around the house like a chicken with my head cut off.  I don't think I have been this busy and stressed all year long.  I ALMOST want to go back to work {Almost}.



1.  TpT items updated!  I just started updating my simple centers this week.  I have wanted to do this for some time but just never had the time until now.  I have my grade 1 unit 2 all updated and loaded on TpT but I still need to update them on TN.  I hope to work on grade 1 unit 3 today.  {Click here to check out the bundled set}




2.  I finally decided to take the plunge and get a Bamboo Tablet.  I went with the Capture.  I got a great deal on it so I just couldn't pass it up.  I'm not an artist but I love to doodle around so I thought this would be a great way for me to try my had at making clip art for my own items and charts at school.  We shall see how that goes.



3.  My oldest daughter got her Junior Ring and went to her dance last week actually.  We got the pictures from the dance yesterday.  I know I'm biased but I think she looked gorgeous.  Here friends made such a do about her wearing a short dress and boots when everyone else was wearing long gowns and heels.  But I think she rocked that dress and boots perfectly even the photographer was excited to take her picture because she went against the norm so to say:)





















4.  My hubby planted some flowers and mulched the flower bed in front of the house.  We have had flowers in there before but they always die and we have never had it look this good.  We plan on adding more as the year goes on.  They are perennials too so we won't have to plant them again as long as they survive.  We still have  ways to go but at least its a start.


5.  We have decided to paint the back deck with BEHR DeckOver.  My mom and dad did theirs yesterday and it looks amazing.  I'm not sure exactly what color yet but I'm leaning for toward the Redwood.  It's a little expensive but it's cheaper than redoing the deck.  If this doesn't work then next year a new deck is our big project to tackle.
Now it's your turn to link up:)

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...