Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fourth Grade Common Core Workbook



Have you seen these great workbooks?
They are wonderful!!
I have the First Grade Common Core Workbook and I love it.
This one is the Fourth Grade Workbook and it includes over 850 pages of Worksheets, Activity Centers, and Posters that teach all the Fourth Grade English Language Arts Common Core Standards and all the Fourth Grade Mathematics Common Core Standards! 
You never know what the future may hold so I'm getting this one too just in case I find myself teaching 4th grade in the near future.
Click on this link to go to the Fourth Grade Common Core Workbook to check out all the great things that are included. 
Do you want a chance to get a FREE copy?
{Click here} to see what you will need to do.  But hurry you only have until April 21 to get it.
Photobucket
Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 10 11 12
Blogging tips