Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Winners and a Seuss-tastic Week

I have 2 winners.
Rachel and Tamera have both won
a copy of my Spring Time Writing and Labeling Packet.
And it's already been sent to these ladies a couple of days ago:)
 
I know that several teachers have
decided to not do a Dr. Seuss week and
I completely understand and agree.
I have never had a Dr. Seuss week but
my teaching level was excited to do it and I really
was excited too. 
Plus the kiddos love this kind of thing so I had to go with it.
Anyway I want to share some of the fun
 we have been having in our
classroom this week so far.
Monday was The Foot Book and Green Eggs an Ham.
We read both books and then started the fun.

We wore silly shoes or mostly mismatched shoes for the day.

Silly Shoes
 
We made a few crafts to help with out bulletin board.
I LOVE the ham and eggs!!

Here is a close up of the bulletin board. 
We love green eggs and ham.


Our ham and eggs were rhyming words.
The kiddos wrote 2 rhyming words on their egg.
Look at this one:)
Kenzie wrote readers/ leaders.
Love it;) 



For snack we ate our own version of green eggs and ham.
A white donut with a green M&M for the egg and a
twisted pretzel for our ham.
Everyone liked it.


Green egg and Ham Snack

 

Tuesday we read Fox in Socks.
We wore silly socks
but I completely forgot
to take a picture of that:(
Anyway we did design socks for our dashing fox.
We added this beside our green eggs and ham outside
our classroom.


Tomorrow is The Cat in the Hat
and we will be wearing silly hats of course.
Come back soon to see what else we have up our sleeves.


Photobucket





 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...