Saturday, March 30, 2013

TpT Spring Sale

I'm on Spring Break this week so I hope to get a lot of important stuff done.
* sleep late
* spend time with my kids {ones I actually brought into this world}
* read books I don't have time for normally
* blog stalk to find more ideas for the last of the year and to catch up
* finish up a few new items for my classroom and store {I'm really excited about my Twittering Sight Words Teacher Assessment pack using Fry's 2nd 100 words that I've been working on.}
You know the important stuff;)
I really need to write up lesson plans and plan ahead but I hate writing them up.

My first order of business this weekend is to check out all the great stores on sale this weekend over at TpT.  I decided to put my store on sale too.

Here are just a few of the things on sale over there.
These are all the newest items that will be going into the Assessment Pack too;)
Click on any of the pictures to go to that item or {Click Here} to go to my store.


Click the preview for a list 1 freebie.
 
Click the preview for a list 1 freebie.

Click the preview for a list 1 freebie.


Happy Shopping!!
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...