Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dr. Seuss Finale Colorful Fish


This is my 100th post and it worked out perfectly to be the end of our Seuss-tastic Week.
Friday was our last day of Dr. Seuss Week.
We read One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.
Then we sorted, tallied, graphed and ate colorful fish.
I have to give a shout-out to Klever-Kiddos for the wonderful
This was perfect for my class today and just want I was looking for.
Thanks for sharing!!

Here are some pics of our day.  Enjoy!!

Sorting the color fish
We first sorted the color fish on the mat.

Then we made a tally chart.


Next we made a bar graph.


Then we made a real graph.

Next we turned it into a pictograph.
Lastly we answered some questions about our graph.
 
This was a huge hit with my first graders.  I made a few adjustments to make
sure we practiced all the graphing we hard learned so far.
Thanks again Klever-Kiddos for a great product.
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...