Monday, January 7, 2013

We Are Published Writers

Hi Sweet Friends!!
 
I hope everyone has had an easy time getting back into the swing of getting up and ready for school.  I have to admit that I was not ready this morning to go back.  But I made it through and it wasn't that bad.  In fact my kiddos were pretty good except they were very very talkative. 
 
They had a very good reason to be excited today.  They knew that we had received their published book on Friday but wasn't able to take it home until today.  They were shouting out it's a wonder that you didn't hear them at your school;) 
 
Here are a few pictures of our book. 
 



I think they turned out amazing!!!
I couldn't be more pleased, proud and excited for them.
If you think you would like to do this with your class you should
check out studentreasures.  It was free to make our book
and they gave one to us for our classroom.
Parents were able to buy a copy of the book for $19.95
 
This was my first experience with this company and I am so
happy with their help and the end product that I am already
thinking about what next years class book will be.
 
 



Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...