Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thank You, Winner, and Currently

I hope everyone had a wonderful time off and a great New Year. 
I want to send a HUGE THANK YOU out to all my new and loyal followers.
I am so glad to have you all walking with me through this journey of teaching and blogging.
I enjoy reading all you comments and I do read every last one of them. 
This year I am going to endeavor to be a better blogger. 
More meaningful post and freebies. 
I enjoy doing this and you deserve it too:)

I have a winner from my 200+ Giveaway. 
Congrats to Kirra Lehmann!!!
Hope she enjoys all her wonderful prizes. 

 

 

Most of mine are self explained but here we go.
Listening to my little kiddos playing and crying.  Daddy just got after them for running in the house.
Loving my family and friends.  I am so blessed to have them in  my life.
Thinking about what I'm going to be doing on Thursday and Friday.  I plan on going on with my Christmas Around the World lessons.  They are fun and we didn't get to do much of it before the holiday.
Wanting more time off.  I am so ready for summer vacation.  I know we were just off for Christmas and New Year but it was so busy that I need MORE TIME!!!!
Needing inspiration.  I had so much planned for this time off and I was really with it when we first started but now that it's coming to an end I can't seem to get myself going again.  I have a lot of center ideas I can't seem to get out of my head on my computer:(
OLW believe
I believe in myself. 
I have trouble believing I can do things or that I am doing them right. 
This year I am going to believe in myself more and push forward.
 
 



Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...