Thursday, January 24, 2013

100th Day of School!!!


Hip Hip Hooray it was the 100th Day!!!
Yep today was our 100th day of school.
We partied all day long with this fabulous number.

Starting last week I really started to think about what I was going to do.
I always do the same things.
How will you look in 100 years?
What would you spend 100 dollars on?
Count to 100 by 2's, 5's, and 10's.
You know the drill.  
Not that these aren't great things. 
I was just so bored of doing them every year for the last 7 years.
I needed a change.
And I won it!
Thanks to ..
Her 100th day of school-{celebrate in ROYALTY} pack was just what I needed.
This thing is amazing!!
If your still looking for something to do for the 100th day
and your wanting something a little different, you 
should check this packet out.
I didn't have enough time to do all the activities so we will be doing some of them tomorrow too!!
Here are just a few of the things we did today from this pack.
Word search and 100 days smarter hats!

100 chart rainbow follow directions.
We wrote our signatures as many times as we could in 100 seconds.
Sorry I forgot to take pictures of these:(

We drew pictures and wrote about what we would look like when 
we were 100 years. {Can't help it I love that one:)}
We did skip count by 2's, 5's, and 10's to the castle.
Cut and paste Royalty patterns.


snack!! Pretzel rod and 2 Oreo cookies



We had so much fun today.
The kids were engaged and learning while having fun.
I was happy and thrilled that they were having so much fun.
And we get to do some more tomorrow. 
What could be better:)

What are you doing for the 100th day?
Same things or something different?

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...