Sunday, November 25, 2012

Weekend OVER:( and Trim a Tree


Thanksgiving is over and I'm not looking forward to
going back to work.
I love my job but I have really
enjoyed being off these 5 days. 
Anyway there are a few things that
I am looking forward to that will help with the weekend being over.
 
*Walking Dead comes on tonight
love this show can't wait for Sundays
 
*TpT Cyber Sale tomorrow
I have filled my cart and I'm ready to start shopping
My store will be offering 20% off during this sale too!!
 
*I will be finishing up our Mexico unit in Social Studies and
beginning our Christmas Around the World unit in
December.  I LOVE this time of year
I use Sarah Cooley's Scrapbook for this and the kiddos
love it every year.  This year she has made up a supplement
to go with it and it's FREE.  Got to love it!  You should
 
Anyhoo these things make the weekend coming to an end
easier to handle and to get excited for tomorrow.  I'm also
excited to start the week off reviewing long and short vowels
with my
Trim a Tree Printables
 
There are 5 long vowel pages
5 short vowel pages
and answer sheets for them all.
It's only $2 but you can catch it on sale tomorrow at TpT.
 

What do you have in your TpT cart? 
I have lots of clip art and some great holiday
packets for December.


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...