Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I've been boo-ed!!



I've been boo-ed by Ash @ Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks  and Katie and Lisen @ Second Grade Smartypants!!  Thanks Ash, Katie and Lisen:)
So here are the rules:




Here are some of my favorite Halloween activities:

 I love these books:)



Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin, ISBN 9780760745557
My kiddos love this book and many have seen the movie too.  We read it today!!


Skeleton Hiccups
We read this book and them make Q-tip skeletons and write advice for how to help Skeleton get rid of his hiccups.

Cinderella Skeleton
My kiddos were dying to read this story as soon as I put it out.  So it was one of the first we read.  We then compared this story to the original Cinderella story.  We loved it!!

My kiddos had fun with my Spooktacular Ten Frames while learning and practicing their addition facts.  It's available at both my TN and TpT stores for only $2. 



We also had fun with patterns with this fun little worksheet and it's FREE at both my stores. 
TN and TpT
Now here are my nominations: 
1. First Grade Stompin' Ground
2. *Reading Toward the Stars*
3. A - B - Seymour
4. **Wolfelicious**
5. EduKate and Inspire

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...