Saturday, September 8, 2012

Classbook Publishing For FREE!!

 Yippee!!  Look what I got in the mail at school this week. 
I am so excited!!
Studentreasures is a company that publishes books for classrooms.  And get this it's FREE.  Yes you heard me right FREE.  All I had to do was sign up and they sent me the complete kit for FREE. 


We have until December to write our story and send it back to the company to be published.  This is the sample book they sent us.

 Yes it is a hardbound in color book.  It is so cute and my kiddos are going to love it. 
Here is what the inside looks like.

 Colored student drawled pictures and writing.  So cute!!
Once we have written and illustrated our story we send it back to the company and they will turn it into a book for us.  Parents and Grandparents will then have a chance to buy a copy of our book for around $19.95.  Not bad in my opinion.  In fact my little bee is in my room this year and The Hubs has already said that we would buy one for her to keep. 

The kiddos even have a cute sticker to wear home when the order forms go home too.

I know they are going to love this too!!

Here is the best part.  Even if every parent sends back a No I don't want a book form, we still get a FREE one for the classroom.  How cool is that!?!  There is absolutely no obligation to buy. 

So now I know you are wanting one too and here is the link to their site Studentreasures.  Check out their site they have different types of book formats to choose. 

I would love to know what your book would be about?   I need some ideas;)

Have a great weekend!!

 
Photobucket



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...