Monday, September 3, 2012

3 Linkies + Freebie + a MEGA Give-a-way!


I am linking up with 3linkies today WOW!  Manic Monday, Graphics from the pond: Little Friendly Ghost linky and Oh' Boy 4th Grade: Currently.  I absolutely LOVE all of these linkies. 

I have found so many great ideas and there free at classroom freebies.  I am never disappointed.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I {puffy heart}LOVE graphics from the pond.  The best thing I did was get in on the Premium Club and I have had so much fun making things up with the cute graphics I get everyday.

And Currently from Farley is always a blast!!

If you don't follow these blogs you really should.  They are all wonderful!!!! 


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday







I made a cute little Halloween Patterns worksheet.  I can't wait to use this with my class. 
Click on the picture to get the freebie!!










Check out this Awesome Giveaway going on!!






Enjoy and have a great day!!
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...