Monday, August 13, 2012

Summer has ended:(

Today is my official first day back at school.  We have meetings all day long to get ready for Wednesday when the kiddos come back.  So it's a short post today.  I'm linking up with classroom freebies and 4th Grade Frolics today.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Manic Monday Freebie:
I made this short i word game to go along with my Reading Street series.  I will be using it during centers/workstation time with my firsties.  It would be a great game even if you don't have the Reading Street series.  
Click the picture to get it FREE!


  I'm linking up with Tara @ 4th Grade Frolics for her Monday Made It!


1.  This is me turning in my Homemade Peanut Brittle for the judging at the Kentucky State Fair.  I even won 2nd place a few years back.  It was the first time I had ever entered anything and it was an unexpected surprise to win.  I still have the red ribbon.


2.  My Whole Brain Teaching Rules.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  I used graphics from the pond {of course} and from http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lita-Lita.


Oh one more thing don't forget about the Mega Sale going on at TpT.  My store is on sale too!!  Check it out=)



Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...