Sunday, August 12, 2012

Meet Your Teacher Day

Today was meet your teacher day at my school.  I was able to meet 21 of the 25 first graders that are going to be in my room this year.  I am getting excited now that my room is starting to look complete or close enough that no one but me knows otherwise. 

Tomorrow is our business day where we meet and go over ALL the different procedures and rules for the year.  I'm even looking forward for tomorrow. 

I finally finished my welcome bulletin board that the students saw before coming into our room but I forgot to take a picture so I'll have to add that to tomorrows post. 

OK so we all know that there is a HUGE sale going on at TpT and I was able to add a new item to have on sale.  A student sight word booklet using Fry's first 100 words.  There are 4 color and 4 black and white covers.  I plan on using the B&W and letting my kiddos color in the picture on their cover.  I'd love for you to check it out and tell me what you think. 

Click on the picture to go to my store.




A bloggy friend of mine is having a 100 follower giveaway.  Check her out and show some love.
{I'm giving away a product from my TpT store.]


Click on her button to go to her site.

OK ladies I'm off to bed so I will be rested for the long day I'm going to have tomorrow.

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...