Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Classroom Hoarder

Yes I am finally ready to admit I have a problem.  I am a classroom hoarder.  I save just about everything.  When I started teaching in my room 8 years ago I kept everything that the previous teachers had left and then added to it a little bit whole lot more.  The worst part is that my basement is full of teacher things for 5th grade because I kept everything from when I taught that grade too.  It's sad I know it and I am ready to get rid of some of it.  I think I have done a pretty good job so far.  Maybe I'm hiding it better who really knows. 
Well I went to school today with the mind set that I was going to have everything cleaned off of my students' desks.  I did get most of it put away but there are still somethings I am going to have to find a home. 

BEFORE.....








AFTER....







I also worked on my bulletin boards.  I really like the color boarder but  can you spot the problem?







You got it I ran out of boarder on my second board.  So I quick drove to the nearest expensive, spend all your hard earned money store School Supply Store and tried to buy some more.  Tried being the important word.  They didn't have any they didn't even carry it.  AHHHHH so I thought well maybe I can get more name plates for my kiddos desks.  I have 24 name plates but {of course} I need 26.  But does the Store carry my name plates, NO.  So now The Hubs is going to take me this weekend to the other School Store to look there for my items.  I don't want to change I was really starting to like the look.  O'Well we will see. 


If you haven't entered my giveaway there is still time.  So go ahead and enter someone has to win it might as well be you!!!




Have a great night and see ya soon!! 

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...