Monday, August 20, 2012

Busy Busy and a Freebie


WOW is about all I can say right now.  I am so busy and tired now that school has started.  I am finding it hard to keep up with my family, blog, TpT store, twitter, facebook and pinterest.  I new help!!! How is everyone else doing it?  Most probably aren't just like me.  I try my best but it is A LOT harder than I thought it would be. 

I did mange to get my freebie ready for Manic Monday Freebie!!
I have been working on a new item to go with my Student Sight Word Booklet and I'm still not
done:(  I have included a freebie that will be part of that unit once I ever get it completed.  Click on the picture to get your FREE copy now!  I hope you can use it in your room somehow.


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...