Thursday, July 26, 2012

Vistaprint Deals!!!

I am so excited about the awesome Vista Print Deals I just got.  I was blog stalking as usual and I came across Sara @Smiling in Second Grade's post about the crazy amazing deals she got at Vistaprint.  So that reminded me that I had received a few e-mails about FREE deals Vistaprint was offering.  Well needless to say I hopped over to their sight and got busy ordering some goodies.   I had to show you what I got for FREE.  I only had to pay for shipping and it all came to $11.91 total.  Check out my cool stuff.

I am really excited about this first item,the rack cards.  I got 50 of them for FREE.  So I typed us the first 100 Fry sight words and now I have a great reminder for parents to put on their refrigerators.
 

Rack Cards by Vistaprint                           

One small sticky note pad.
.
25 Magnetic Business cards to give out to students as awards for reaching their AR reading goal
.
One stamp for graded papers.
.
50 Business cards to give out to parents on meet the
teacher day, so they have my contact information.



One small car magnet to help keep track of how much time the class has earned for Fun Friday.
 
Photobucket





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...