Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Target find and My First Award

I was at Target the other day and saw these in the $1 spot.  They are tiki mask ice cube trays {they kind of look like beehives in this pic}.  I was thinking I could use them for ten frames.  I bought 2 of each color shown.  Do you think 6 is enough? I'm going to have at least 26 kiddos next year.  What do you think?  They also had really cute star ones too but the opening was small and I didn't think my kiddos would be able to place counters in them as easily.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated=)



Now for my award, I am so excited it's my first.  I would like to thank Dani at Patterson's Porch: Sit Back, Relax, Share for nominating me for my first blog award. 

Patterson's porch


OK so here are the rules to this award that I need to follow:
 
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
 
Alrighty then here are 7 random facts about myself:
1.  I teach first grade in the same first grade room that I was a firstie in.
2.  I love animals! I have 5 dogs, 2 cats, a bearded lizard, 2 hermit crabs {class pets}, and a pet rat {class pet}.  I always have caterpillars, praying mantis, and this year chicken eggs in my life cycle unit at school.
3.  I love J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood Series {adult content}
4.  I am addicted to Pinterest and blog stalking, my husband is ready to start an intervention=)
5.  I watch every Housewives of ...{everywhere}.  I know it's bad but I love them all!
6.  I can't wait for Big Brother 14 to start July 12.
7.  I won a 2nd place blue ribbon several years ago for my homemade peanut brittle that I entered in the Kentucky State Fair.  {It was the first time I had ever entered anything too!}

So that's me in 7 random facts and now for my nominations...drum roll please......The Versatile Blogger Award goes to:




EduKate & Inspire

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!


Castles and Crayons


 

Ladybug's teacher files



Sara at School

The Meek Moose

Sarah Snippets


SunshineSandandScissors.blogspot.com

Teaching Joys



TIFFANI

You Might be a First Grader...

Under the Alphabet Tree

Well I am now off to let these lovely blogs know about their award. 
Hope you have a "bee"autiful day=)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...