Friday, July 20, 2012

Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop


To join the fun link up with Grade Three is the Place for Me.


1. what state you are in: Louisville, Kentucky 

2. your current teaching position: I teach first grade in the same room I was a first grader in.   

3. your teaching experience: My first teaching job was as a 5th grade Math and Reading teacher and 6th grade Religion teacher.  I did that one year and then moved to my current school and have been teaching 1st grade since.  This will be my 8th year in first grade.  My first class is now going to be the big kids in the school.  Graduation this year will be something to really remember. 

4. when you started blogging: I actually started my blog in June 2011 but didn't do anything other than set it up and post 2 small post.  I started it so I would stalk follow all the other great blogs out there.  I didn't do anything else until June 2012 when I decided to start blogging for real and got my first follower=)

5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource: Please get rid of the robot verification on your comments.  I didn't even know that I had it on my blog until I checked.  I think it might be a default setting so most new bloggers may not even know they have it on.  Go to your Dashboard then click on Settings (on the left below layout).  Then click on Post and Comments.   Next to Show Word Verification, click the drop down box and check no.   Save settings. 

I hope you will decide to join in the fun and link up.  I really enjoy meeting and learning more about everyone out there in bloggy world. 

And if your not a follower I would love to have you=)  Have a great day!!
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...