Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Made It

I'm linking up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics for the Monday Made It!

I made the A Kindergarten Sight Word Candy land game.  I originally saw this on Sara Cooley's blog First Grader...At Last.  It was so cute and I had to have it.  The game is played the same but instead of saying the color on the card students say the sight word in order to move to the color box.  It was super easy to make.  All did was type us my sight words then tape them on the color game cards.  I also made up a title for the game box top so the kiddos would know the game edition.

I actually have 2 of these games.  One has the sight words my daughter needed to know in Kindergarten and then I have a first grade version with the first 4 list of the Dolch Sight words.  I am thinking about making one with Math facts maybe an addition and subtraction edition. 





Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...