Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Made It & a freebie

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening  Bloggy friends! 
I'm linking up with 2 great linkies today Monday Made It and then Manic Monday.

Click the button to join!

First off is my Monday Made It.  How many of you want a whisper phone, Phonics phone, Toobaloo phone or whatever you called them for your classroom but they cost just too much.  Well that was my problem until I came across Jen R @ The Teacher's Cauldron and her post of how to make your own.
So here is my version of a whisper phone.
I got these at Lowe's for $2.87 a piece.

I took apart the the pieces.

I spray painted the pieces yellow to
make them pretty.
I then connect the 2 little pieces
to make 3 phones.
Last I added some pretty duct tape
to finish my phones.

I love my new phonics/whisper/toobaloo phones so much.  My little and littlest bee have had so much fun playing with them.  I think my firsties will really enjoy reading with these too. 

Okay so now for my freebie.....

 
I am linking up with Classroom Freebies and offering an "I have ... Who has...?" game.  This game is the uppercase alphabet edition.  It is perfect for Kindergarten and 1st grade students to help with recognition of the uppercase letters. 

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Click the picture to get your FREE copy now.  This link will take you to my TpT store where you can download this game.  There are other FREE items in my store if have the time take a peek.



Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...