Monday, July 2, 2012

July Currently

This is my first Currently and I hope I did it right.  If you want to link up click on my currently and it will take you to where you need to be.  So here it goes...


I just got the new Crayola Crystal Effects Window Markers and I really like them.  Not sad at all for paying FULL price of $3.64.  I usually don't buy markers until the come on sale for $1, but I just couldn't resist. Not really sure how I am going to use them in my classroom.  I have some big windows but it's hard for the kidos to reach them because of the heating/cooling system that's in front of them. I might write special messages to students on the windows and them pull the blinds up for the class to read {who knows?}.  All you do is write on the window with the marker and then touch a corner of what you just wrote and the crystal effect starts as you watch. 

Window Markers with Crystal Effects

No paper? No problem! These amazing Crayola Crystal Effects markers are designed to be used on windows. Create beautiful images on any smooth glass surface and delight in the astonishing ice-crystal effects. The crystal effect appears most intensely when sun shines through the window. Recommended for ages 6 and up.

I love all the Junie B. Jones books.  She is just hilarious.  The boys and girls always love when I read her books too.

Junie B., First Grader (at last!)

I always do back and look at my Deb Diller book Literacy Work Stations Making Centers Work.  There are just so many good ideas to use in centers.  As you can see I have tabs on the sides to find ideas quick.


Hope you have a great cool day!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...