Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer To Do List


Miss Cosby over at You Might Be a First Grader... has started a linky party and I couldn't wait to join.



You Might be a First Grader...










So here it goes with my To Do List this summer.

1.  Blog
I'm new to the blogging world and I'm learning as I'm going.  I have a lot of ideas that I did with my kiddos last year and I hope to blog about some of those ideas and add pictures.  I am not a techie person so I have be doing alot of trial and error in my blog post as I scream, yell and pull my hair out drink my coffee in the mornings.  I don't have an iPhone so uploading pictures from my phone to my blog as be hard.  I really need to take the time and upload all my pictures to photobucket and then work from there to my blog.  That might be too smart for me:)

2. Pinterest Ideas
I have been pinning like crazy over the school year with hopes of actually making all those great ideas during the summer.  I have now realised that I would need my summer to last as long as the school year to get everything done.  I hope I'm not only one in this situation.  So I plan on looking over some of my must have ideas and doing those first.  I really want to redo/make my calendar/morning meeting board. 
morning meetingmorning math meeting
         

3.  Read
I have not gotten to read a lot for entertainment and now it is time.  I really want to read the Hunger Games, Fifty Shades of Grey and the newest from JR Ward and the Black Dagger Brotherhood.  The last 2 are defiantly adult content books.  Unlike so many other bloggers I do not own a kindle or nook so it will be the old-fashion paperback for me.


books-aj.svg aj ashton 01
4.Walk
I started Weight Watchers in January 3,  2010 and reached lifetime on April 21, 2012 have lost 37 pounds to date.  I have to keep walking to help keep it off and lets be real ladies losing 37 pounds does not equal tone and fit.  So that is what I am working on and if I lose some more well I wouldn't complain.  I would actually like to lose about 13 more pounds.


5.Prepare for next year's first grade class mentally
When I think about this I want to cry.  OK so don't get jealous but last year I had 11 kids in my first grade and it was the most amazing year.  Now for the tear-jerker...next year's first grade already has 26-27 kids and get this one of those little darlings is my very own daughter.  So I will be needing all the moral support I can get.  O'well I will have a pareducator next year and she is wonderful.  I am looking forward to having her in my room most of the day.

classroom
So there is my summer to do list and I'm sure it will grow as the summer goes on but I think that is enough for now don't you?  What will you be doing this summer? Please share!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...