Monday, June 11, 2012

I Saw it on Pinterest Linky Party!!!







Whoo Hoo! My first linky party hook-up!  Amber over at Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher started this linky party and  I absolutely LOVE Pinterest so this is perfect for me.  I am always pinning ideas and now I really need to start making those great ideas that snagged my attention.  So here it goes.....

No more using all the Kleenex as erasers lol.  Kids don't really do that do they?
Why didn't I think of this? Glue a pom pom ball to the top of students' dry erase markers for an instant eraser! So easy and smart!Source From eberhartsexplorers.blogspot.ca


DIY Duct Tape Baggie Quilt for displaying student work                                       
Pinned Image
Source classroomdiy.com 

Building Words folders... so cute for word work!

Source teacherbitsandbobs.blogspot.com


Milk crates zip-tied together on their sides so that a bench seat fits on top.  This is a must do this summer. I am so looking forward to making these.

Source grade2happenings.blogspot.com

What kid wouldn't love to scratch off a reward!
Pinned Image
Source artmind-etcetera.blogspot.com

What exciting cool ideas have you found on Pinterest?  Please share your finds because I will definitely share my finds.

Follow my blog to see all the neat ideas that I discover and make this summer!

Happy Pinning!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...