Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day and a Short a freebie!!

Happy Father's Day!!! I have an amazing father who if not for him I would not be a teacher. I have a huge fear of driving on expressways and of course that is how I had to go to get to my college classes to become a teacher. My dad would drive me to my night classes and then wait in the car until it was time to go home. What a great dad!!! He should have graduated with me because he sent as much time at school as I did lol! I love you dad!! And now for a freebie. I finally played around with PowerPoint and google doc and created this little Reading Street short a sorting game for Sam, Come Back!.  It's the first one I have ever made!!  I'm excited! It's plain compared to everyones amazing units and games but hey I have to start somewhere.  So here it is.  Let me know what you think and always thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you came!!!!!!

Sam, Come Back! Short a word sort game.
Sam, Come Back! Short a Game
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...